Follow the adventures of a sad sad girl who graduated too soon and is suffering from nerd withdrawals. Also, she decided that having her
friends piece together what she's doing from sporadic and wildly dispersed postcards isn't going to work.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sleepless in Seattle. HAHA.

So I'm starting up a blog.

Why? Many reasons.
  1. I'm being abnormally productive because I'm “procrastinating.” Except nowadays, it's not assignments I'm putting of, it's sleep.
  2. I've been getting vertigo lately on plane rides, and it's usually when I wake from a nap. It's probably due to lack of sleep, but I can't get over that fear and thus try not to sleep on planes now.
  3. I left Collapse in North Carolina, so I have nothing to read and there's a huge layover + delay in Seattle.
  4. So far I've been recording what's been happening to me in postcards. Which I've sent out to various people. So I realize most of what I write in the postcards might not make too much sense, and that I don't have a record of what I've been doing.
  5. And it was a new year resolution. Which I had managed to postpone to the Chinese new year. But if I wait any longer, then I'll just be a slacker. (I have been keeping up with my books though!! Double digits already!)
  6. Oh yea. I miss everyone back in California and want them to know what I'm up to besides through vague facebook status updates. ;)

So yup. Here I am in lovely North Carolina/ airport in Seattle, sitting in my super fancy hotel room googling “how to start a blog.” Hopefully this will not be the only blog post. Let's say once a week minimum. I have no school, and therefore no excuses!

So fancy.  I felt bad for just sitting in a bed watching TV, so I moved over to the living room to write this post. 
PS.  I've never actually seen Sleepless in Seattle and know nothing about it.  A quick google search tells me it's one of those movies where the main characters cheat on their significant others to be with one another.  Boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment