Follow the adventures of a sad sad girl who graduated too soon and is suffering from nerd withdrawals. Also, she decided that having her
friends piece together what she's doing from sporadic and wildly dispersed postcards isn't going to work.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Mystery Picture!


Besides a layover in Toronto at night, I've never been east of Texas before.  Flying from LA to Cincinnati, I saw a bunch of unidentified flowing objects (UFO!):

Is it snow??  Some sort of salty deposit? Are those little rivers?  Houses?  How sleep deprived am I??

Here it looks like there are grids.  Agricultural fields?  Roads?

I'm pretty sure that's a river there.  But the white stuff...it's weird cause you don't see them on the mountains.


I had fallen asleep during the trip, so I'm not sure what state I was over, or what.  Anyways, this haunted me, so I took many pictures.  I wish we had the little screen on the backs of every seat that tells you where you are flying over.



1 comment: